Below we have our updated COVID-19 information that should be closely reviewed before you return to the ice. Please read it over carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Skate Canada Assumption of Risk & Waiver
- Prior to returning to the ice with the LFSC, we require a signed waiver.
- In order to complete registration, you will be prompted to read an online waiver and provide a digital signature.
COVID-19 Screening Form
- Prior to each skating class, an online COVID-19 Screening Form will need to be filled out for each skater.
- This form needs to be completed within 3 hours prior to ice time.
- Again, this form needs to be completed before every skating session.
- The links for classes is in the menu on the left-hand side of this page. Or, they may be found in the Return to Skate drop down menu.
- We recommend that you bookmark this link into your web browser.
Mask Requirements - Leduc Recreation Centre
As you made have heard, starting Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:00am, masks will be mandatory for all indoor public spaces and workplaces. We will be implementing an approach to masking as was done in Stage 2, back in June, 2021.
- Indoors, masking is required for sports/fitness activity/recreational activity that are primarily low-intensity, but not required for high-intensity sports/fitness activity/recreational activity on the field of play
- Participants are required to mask in all other areas of the facility, including dressing rooms, hallways, entries & exists
- Coaches/trainers/instructors must be masked indoors for the entire session except when actively engaged in physical activity as part of their instructional activity
- Visitors and staff must wear a face mask at all times indoors.