Welcome to our NEW online registration system!
In order to help you navigate through the process of setting up your family account and registering for programs, please see the detailed information below.
Before registering online, be sure you have read all the program details so you know the appropriate program to register your skater in. If you're still unsure, please contact the Coaching staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help you determine which level you're skater is at. Also, be sure to review the registration policies and volunteer/fundraising commitments which are required of all members before registration is complete.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Some of our programs do offer an installment plan, and you will be prompted during checkout. VISA or MasterCard are accepted online. If you need to make alternate arrangements (for example, for funding from Jumpstart or Kidsport), please select Confirm & Pay in Person and contact our Registrar at email@example.com to make arrangements.
TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
- Access the LOGIN button in the main Leduc Figure Skating Club Header
- Create your FAMILY ACCOUNT login information (please remember your “password” for future use)
- Must be in name of Parent/Guardian
- All boxes with RED * must be filled in
- Add Current HOME Address
- Message List – mark boxes for messages you want to receive.
- When completed all boxes – click “continue”
- Click on MY ACCOUNT(top right side of page)
- Click on “Participants”
- Add “new skater”
- ADD SKATER'S SKATE CANADA NUMBER (if known)
- Click “add skater”
- Do this for every participant skater you want to add (if you have more than one child skating).
NOTE: DO NOT check box beside “I would like to register myself into programs” if you are a parent registering a child. Only check the box if you are an adult skater registering yourself for a program.
TO REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS:
- Click REGISTRATION in the Menu Bar
- Select desired skating level
- You will be able to select the "program" you wish to register for & CLICK REGISTER
- Select the skater for that program
- CONFIRM Registration
- NOTE: You have 30 minutes to complete your transaction, after 30 minutes of inactivity it will clear your shopping cart.
- Read and ACCEPT/REJECT
- Club “policies” that pertain to the program you are registering for
- Policies are also accessed in the Main menu under Registration, select "POLICIES".
- Proceed to CHECKOUT
- Make secure “on-line” payment by credit card – VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Select PAY BY INSTALLMENTS to ensure that you are not charged the fundraising bond in error at the beginning of the season. This will ONLY be charged if you do not complete your fundraising requirements
- A confirmation invoice will be emailed to you
Please note: The Mandatory Skate Canada fee of $45 will be added for ALL participants and will be paid at the time of registration.
Please note: A fundraising bond of $200 will be added automatically for each participant in PreCanSkate/CanSkate/ITS/StarSkate programs. This bond is not charged to your card unless you do not complete your fundraising/volunteer commitments or you buy out the commitment for $100. When your commitment has been completed, this bond will be removed from your account and will not be processed.