FOR FALL/WINTER REGULAR SEASON
1. Skaters may buy out their fundraising commitment at the time of registration in the amount of $100 per fundraising commitment.
If you choose to buyout at any point throughout the season after registration, the buyout fee is $150 per fundraising commitment.
If you choose not to buy out and do not fulfill your fundraising commitment, you will be charged $200 per unfulfilled fundraising commitment.
Fundraising commitments are capped at 5 per family.
2. All fundraising buy outs will be charged to the credit card on file with RAMP. All unfulfilled fundraising commitments will be charged to the credit card on file with RAMP. Fundraising Waivers must be completed and signed by all parents before your child enters the ice.
3. PreCanSkate and CanSkate require 1 FUNDRAISING COMMITMENT no matter how many weeks or days per week you skate. If you choose, you may buy this out.
4. Powerskating programs do not require a fundraising commitment
5. Each of the following programs requires a specific number of fundraisers based on the program duration and number of skate times each week.
ITS (Intro to STARSkate) 2 days/week = 2 fundraisers
ITS 3 days/week = 3 fundraisers.
Junior STARSkate 2 days/week = 2 fundraisers
Junior STARSkate 3 days/week = 3 fundraisers
Junior STARSkate 4-5 days/week= 3 fundraisers
Intermediate/Senior STARSkate 1 days/week = 1 fundraisers
Intermediate/Senior STARSkate 2 days/week = 2 fundraisers
Intermediate/Senior STARSkate 3-6 days/week = 3 fundraisers
Fundraising Options will be offered throughout the year and more information will be provided during the first couple weeks of classes.
Fundraisers planned include (subject to change): Purdy’s Chocolates, Skate-a-thons, Beef Jerky, Local Meats (Winter registrations only)
You can also fulfill ALL your fundraising commitments by Joining the Board! The Club’s success depends on its members volunteering their time to make it work! If you are interested in joining the Board, talk to a current Board Member, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have various volunteer positions available throughout the year, with a minimum 4 hour commitment. Information will be provided about these opportunities as they arise.